CHR COUNTER - Displays the chronometer time in minutes and seconds (up to 59:59) and is controlled by the CHR and RST buttons.
RST BUTTON - Resets the chronometer display.
UTC COUNTER - Displays time in 24-hour format.
DATE/SET BUTTON - Displays date in place of time.
CHR BUTTON - Starts and stops the chronometer.
GPS (UTC Selector)
- GPS - The internal time and date are synchronized to GPS time.
- INT - The clock disregards GPS and displays internal time or date.
ET COUNTER - Displays the elapsed time.
RUN (ET Selector)
- RUN - The elapsed time counter runs.
- STP - The elapsed time counter stops.
- RST - The elapsed time counter is blanked.